To Join Me Co
- To get a google group account you to sign up
Here is the link
- Then you fill in your email address and the password needs to have a number
in it and be a min. of 6 characters long. You need the password strength to
be strong or it will not take it.
- Under re-enter password, there is a check box and this message "Check here
to disable Personalized Search. " I would recommend doing this, unless you
want google to store every search you do from now on when you are logged in.
- Next enter first and last name in nickname. Then enter your location and
word verification thingy.
- Then click on "I agree. Create my account" button.
It will then send you an email that you need to click on the link and it
will verify you and you have created a new account.
- Then click on the link from the email to sign in.
- After you put in your username and password it will take you to The Meetings Community Join Page
- Under "How do you want to read this group?" select your email setting.
Email option means 40-100 messages a day.
- Enter your First and Last Name under nickname
- Answer the question, "Please let us know who you are and what company you represent. Don't worry - this only goes to the moderators. We have added this to make sure we reduce the spammers that might get onto our list."
- Click on apply to this group.
- You will then see a congratulations message and that your information has been forwarded to the moderators of the group. And when we approve you, you will get an email message that you have been approved.
- Now log in and you should see Meetings Community (MeCo) on the left hand
side click on it and you have access to all the message posted.
- Note: To not have your messages archived. Use the following link to access
how to do it. http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7918
|Visit this group|
|< Prev||Next >|