The Meetings Community

A Community for the Meetings Profession

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Please Login    There is no need to login to post a hotel room for resale post.

Have a Room Block in New York City October 3-7
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Hotel Rooms for ReSale!

John Foster, Esq., CHME, MeCo’s legal expert, recommends that planners use appropriate wording in their hotel contracts in order to allow some or all of their hotel contract obligations to be assigned. Wording similar to the following will suffice:

‘Group may assign some or all of its rights and obligations in this contract for guest rooms and meeting space to another meeting sponsor in the event of attrition or cancellation by Group. For such an assignment to be effective, the substitute meeting sponsor must agree to the same rates, prices, terms and conditions as agreed to by Group. Group will remain responsible for all of its obligations in the contract unless the hotel gives its written consent to a release and substitution of the second meeting sponsor for the Group. Hotel’s consent will not be unreasonably withheld’.
Go to bottom
Page: 1
TOPIC: Have a Room Block in New York City October 3-7
Have a Room Block in New York City October 3-7 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
I have a room block at the Sheraton New York where I have not met my commitment! Please contact me if you are interested and would like more information.

Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
Maria Ramos

Reply Quote

Re: Have a Room Block in New York City October 3-7 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
Maria Please include your email address inside the message.

Enter code here   
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
Administrator
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Reply Quote

Go to top
Page: 1
Moderators: Administrator

Meeting Industry Tweets